P&E English-looking for GYOPO Manager/R&D position
Located in Chungdam, new and fast growing P&E English (established in 2007) is looking for a friendly gyopo teacher with experience, for elementary school students.
The teacher must:
1. have at least 2 year teaching experience in Seoul.
2. has experience as a manager and R&D
2. be able to teach all subjects to ESL students.
3. have an F-4 visa status.
* PLEASE DO NOT SEND RESUMES IF YOU DO NOT FIT ALL THE CRITERIAS ABOVE *
- BA/BS degree from the USA, UK or Canada
- teaching experience in Seoul (Teaching experience of grade 3-9 will be prefered.)
Base pay (3.3 mil. won~/month) plus incentives depending on experience and qualifications (housing allowance or housing is included)
**Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications & experience**
@@ Bonus will be paid upon renewal of one-year contract@@
-Manager:management of instructors/management of classes and students/consultations
-R&D-develop workbooks/worksheets/revisions/formatting/help with curriculum development
*May have one or two classes to teach(varies depending on the semester)
- 4 weeks a year (paid)
*There will be a 15-20 minute sample class during the interview.
*Send your cover letter, resume, and a recent photo to
**PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUMES, DO NOT CALL THE SCHOOL** We will review your resume and contact you.
** Summer intensives and winter intensives will be included. During intensives, teachers have to come in for morning classes as well as afternoon classes. (It’s extra paid.)