Collaborist | The Best of November
15 November 2008 5,529 views 3 Comments
We’ve started a monthly collaborist (a mash up of collaboration and list) with our readers to figure out The Best of November. Here’s a starter list!
- Have tea at Insa-dong or Samchung-dong
- Watch a play or act in any one of the intimate theaters in Daehang-ro (Hyehwa Station | Line 4)
- Hot sake and Tashomoran dining at Haikaraya in Apgu / Hongdae / Insadong (original)
- Rent bikes at Yeuido / Hangang Riverside Park
- Check out the Royal Korean palaces throughout Seoul and the countryside
- Hike the mountains (Bukhan Mt. | Gwanak Mt. | Namsan Mt.)
- Go on a Temple stay
- Bake sweet potatos (goguma) in a fire or wood-burning stove
- Make kimchi with friends, family, and for charity! (Charity event is nationwide starting November 17)
- Order Thanksgiving turkey for 10 catered by the Dragon Hill Lodge and have an American Thanksgiving (article by Seoul Eats)
… write your suggestions below!
. . .